Sunday, May 1, 2011

Library Loot: 30 Apr 2011

I admit. I have gone book crazy this week. I blame it on the newly opened library 2 weeks ago. Every book is new and it feels so crisp and I get all excited!

Here's my loot:



A reserved book.
1. A discovery of witches - Deborah Harkness.




2. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt- Beth Hoffman

3. Indelible - Karin Slaughter
4. Triptych - Karin Slaughter
5. Heart of the night - Barbara Delinsky
6. Garden spells - Sarah Addison Allen
7. The sugar queen - Sarah Addison Allen
8. The moment between - Nicole Bart
9. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins




10. Baby Blues: aren't Yeats and still in diapers


11. The authoritative Calvin and Hobbes

Oh my! That's alot! I had to use my mum's card too. And you know what? When I got home last night and tried to keep the books in my TBR box, I found myself getting upset because I "should have gotten another book".

Don't you love new books?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love new books especially when they are free from the library :) I really want to read A Discovery of Witches and I've read the first book in Slaughter's series. Hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, no matter how many books I come home with I always think I could have taken at least one more. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete