Thursday, January 14, 2010

Current Stall

I wish I can get myself out of this rut and start reading again. I have no idea why but I can't seem to get into the books recently. Maybe it's my choice of books or I'm just more inclined towards TV land recently.

I currently have 3 books on hand that are bookmarked in the middle and I can't seem to move forward with the book. Oooh, I desperately want to finish it. So far there's only 1 book that I have picked and read last month that I'm not interested in and I gave it up totally.

My 3 books:


This was the book that I read during my flight to Japan and it was so riveting that I couldn't put it down. Unfortunately it's in my cupboard and I have no idea who is the person who looks like Dr Maura and how she died.


Just got stuck and can't moved on, the characters are pretty bland. The book is on my kitchen table.


Maybe because Christmas is over? 

I started on another book today in BK while waiting for Purplecreme- Deep South by Nevada Barr
I'm hoping this will help me get over my current stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment